cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport Monthly Pass

I am trying to purchase the BT sport monthly pass but it repeatedly shows service unavailable. I’ve tried using different emails, and entering the building number on a separate line. I would be highly obliged if you could help me with this as soon as possible?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport Monthly Pass

Hi @Shiv1295, welcome to the forum and sorry you're having trouble ordering the Sport Monthly Pass. A few things I would like to check with you.

Are you using a UK based bank card to subscribe?
Are you getting as far as inputting bank details?
Are you based on the UK mainland?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

I have a UK based bank account/card but I am not getting as far as entering my bank details. I live in London

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Shiv1295, thanks for the prompt reply.

Have you had BT service previously with an account linked to the email address you're trying to use?
How many different email addresses did you try?
Do the email address(s) include a + symbol?

Does your address contain both a name (e.g a building name) and a number?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi, I haven’t used any BT services before. I tried two different emails and none of them had a + sign. My address had a building number and name on it but I saw some of the previous community posts and typed it in the ways suggested but it didn’t work!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Shiv1295, thanks and I'm not sure why this isn't working for you. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll try to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings