cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steamdolly
Contributor
Message 11 of 33

Re: BT Sport Online unwatchable

Works fine for me on windows 8, IE and firefox on my PC.    BUT on my laptop its a waste of time.  

0 Ratings
tony_beatle
Message 12 of 33

The online player truley is unwatchable the quality is atrocious wort I have ever seen

0 Ratings
dblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 33

Yeah. The amazing thing is it's getting WORSE. At first the picture quality was good, but it was jerky and froze. Now it's still jerky and freezes, but the picture quality is dire too! Way to go BT - it's a triumph.
0 Ratings
willi2i
Message 14 of 33

Geez.... Man this is BAD.... BT recommend some 400Kb/sec minimum.... I just cancelled my sky to transfer over to BT.... WHY oh WHY!!

Going to be adding a strong tel call to BT on monday. 

Trying to watch it on Android tablet / android phone and it is totally unwatchable! freezes every 30 seconds and sometimes for a couple of minutes!!!

Sky Go works fine... have been using it for 1 year with no issues! Come on BT get it sorted.... Releasing a poor product without testing is a perfect way to annoy customers!!!

0 Ratings
dblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 33

Because of frustration with this service I haven't logged on and used it for several days, till now, start of Premier League. Took three minutes to even start, after clicking watch, and it's been blocky, jerky and constantly freezing since then. STILL utterly unwatchable. In fact, worse than ever before. BT, this service is a joke. Your fancy adverts mean nothing if the service doesn't work.
0 Ratings
sue1961
Message 16 of 33

What a total waste of time trying to watch the Liverpool game. Stop starting, errors, freezing, jerking, you name it I got it. Also what's with the thing coming up asking for my user name and password again, I just got rid. Was the penalty any good? I lost reception totally.

0 Ratings
dblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 33

Yeah I got that thing asking for ID/username. Very odd. It later crashed my entire laptop. I fear BT's ineptitude could actually damage my laptop. It's pathetic, and still BT hide and won't publicly make a statement.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 33

0 Ratings
dblue
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 33

Propaganda. Just read what BT have told the BBC. Clear they're gonna pretend everything's fine.
0 Ratings
paultnl
Contributor
Message 20 of 33

@NeilO wrote:

Please read this sticky:

http://community.bt.com/t5/Watching-BT-Sport-via-the-App-or/App-Issue/td-p/977848

Constant repetition of a non-answer does not fix anything. What are BT doing to eliminate these errors? or are we going to go through the whole thing next week.

0 Ratings