cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Klaus7
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport PC app

Go to solution

Hi. I've recently discovered the BT Sport app for Windows, and I'm quite happy with it. However, I do have a few suggestions. Firstly, quite a small one but it is a minor niggle. When I see video content on any medium, be it my web browser or any video app, the mouse pointer disappears when I go to fullscreen. The PC app doesn't do this. Secondly, I feel that the app could do so much more - even the Android app is more advanced. Certain events, mainly Premier League, Champions League and Europa League, are able to use the enhanced player, so you can rewind if you've missed a goal. It would be nice if the PC app could do this, using left and right arrows for transport, and up and down arrows for volume. I hope that these suggestions reach the relevant department.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Klaus7
Message 2 of 5

BT Sport PC app

Go to solution

Another thing, related to app controls. It would also be nice to have a keyboard shortcut fo fullscreen, perhaps F or Z. 

Additionally, it would be great to see more cricket, perhaps the four-day County Championship.

Thanks

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT Sport PC app

Go to solution

Try moving the mouse pointer to the left edge of the screen. Even if the PC app does not remove it then it will be hardly visible. Note that many video apps only remove the mouse pointer after you move it away from the playbar at the bottom.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
BTW F11 is the Windows shortcut key to go full screen.
Klaus7
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks man.

0 Ratings