Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatthewG-
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport Package Free Question

Hello

I have the Free BT Sports Package that came with my Halo 1 Subscription, I have set up the Xbox One BT Sports APP and and it is showing them as BT Sports HD 1,2,3 Channels ect. I don't want to be getting any billed extra or is this correct?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport Package Free Question

I have standard bt sports but when I watch on phone or cast to to I get btsport in HD.  just uses more data but no extra charges

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 3 of 6

@MatthewG-wrote:

Hello

I have the Free BT Sports Package that came with my Halo 1 Subscription, I have set up the Xbox One BT Sports APP and and it is showing them as BT Sports HD 1,2,3 Channels ect. I don't want to be getting any billed extra or is this correct?

There is no free sports that comes with Halo, they are separate products with their own prices and discounts.
Check your order confirmation when you took the package, it will have the costs listed for each service, It will also show how long the discounts last.

0 Ratings
MatthewG-
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

So I have Package Page up and it says I have BT TV Starter and BT Sport Pack on BT TV, Next to that is says Upgrade to BT Sports HD on my Package Page.

But within the BT Sports Xbox App is says it is BT Sports 1,2,3 HD when I log in.

So is this Normal?
0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

BT TV requires an HD addon to watch EXTRA or BT Sport TV Channels in HD on your BT TV Youview Box. . that is the optional upgrade  you are seeing.

BT Sport app quality is not dependent upon on that BT TV HD add on and would normally show the BT Sport HD channel logos . Having  the BT Sport channels in your BT TV package also gives you the BT Sport App so assuming you have sufficient quality connection on the device you are using the app on you  will have HD quality.

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Yes as Zulu17 has said this is normal. The BT sport app can produce excellent pic quality, but not as good as HD through the Youview box, hence the BT Sports HD upgrade you are seeing, for the Youview box only.
0 Ratings