cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 51 of 119

Re: BT Sport Rugby Episode Names

The option for users to choose that view (i.e. no scores for recent matches) is being impact assessed @StewM 

There are wider implications for clips, which are being assessed by the editors.  e.g. on the front screen there's a clip with the title "Irresistable Bayern Munich lift their sixth European cup" with an image that shows them under a massive "WINNERS" banner.  There's not really much wiggle room with that one. 😁

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 52 of 119

@KitH ............it is not the title or a summary of the video that is the problem it is the score or the result that is. As this morning, I wanted to watch the PSG game not knowing the outcome, like watching it live. For me, knowing the final score even before I start watching is a complete no, no.

I will ask one last time. Is the removal of the results/score from the title for the whole app a consideration or not?

(edit: our posts have crossed)

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 53 of 119

@DarrenDevwrote:

The option for users to choose that view (i.e. no scores for recent matches) is being impact assessed @StewM 

There are wider implications for clips, which are being assessed by the editors.  e.g. on the front screen there's a clip with the title "Irresistable Bayern Munich lift their sixth European cup" with an image that shows them under a massive "WINNERS" banner.  There's not really much wiggle room with that one. 😁

I am completely comfortable with that. Some high profile games I will watch live, for me it’s the everyday games either football, UFC etc that I may not get to see, or they may overlap and I can view them later as if watching live. I have been watching via other apps with no problem, but I can’t get into the BT app without seeing the final scores.

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 54 of 119

OK great @StewM
We have a plan - now to see if we can make it work!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 55 of 119

Great happy to work with you and not take the highway 😉

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 56 of 119

Sorry Stew I may be misunderstanding here. But the spoiler free page is aimed at giving you all of the replays you want spoiler free. Clearly there's been a couple of mistakes from the editors putting spoilt videos on that page which shouldn't happen.

But assuming that doesn't happen again then when you open the app (if you set the right setting in the More section) you won't see any spoilers at all and can watch all sorts of replays without knowing the result.

Please let me know if I'm missing something from what you want.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 57 of 119

@KitH . Ideally I am looking for:

1. no scores/results on the whole of the app. and no Spoiler Free page. 
or

2. A Spoiler Free page that will be the default landing page when opening the app (provided I have activated the Spoiler Free option in the “more” section).

At this time, I can activate the Spoiler Page Option, but as soon as I chose, say football, in lands on a video showing the score/result.

Am I making myself clear?

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 58 of 119

Yes so we currently have your number 2 option available.

You should be able to find all replay content on that spoiler free page for all sports (footy, ufc, rugby etc). Is it that you're struggling to find replays in the spoiler free page?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 59 of 119

Yes, but at the moment, when exiting the app, you have to be on the Spoiler Free option at the top, if not you will land on the last sport you watched when you enter the app again. If I have chosen the Spoiler Free option in the “more” section, then why doesn’t the app automatically land me on the Spoiler Free page?

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 60 of 119

Unless I am missing something this doesn’t help me as there doesn’t seem to be a more option on the app when using Apple TV. So how can I get to the spoiler free page?

0 Ratings