cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 101 of 137

Re: BT Sport Rugby Episode Names

Amazon Prime is a great example of a spoiler-free presentation of its sports coverage.
0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 102 of 137

Doesn’t seem to matter @gomezz .

(forgot about Amazon)

Stew

0 Ratings
KitH
BT Sport Expert
Message 103 of 137

Hey gomezz - Prime do some great sports coverage, but it's a completely different type of app to ours, with almost no sport on-demand content at all in comparison to the huge amounts we have. Theirs is not a sport app so very difficult to compare the two.

And just to be clear - there IS now an easily accessible spoiler-free area in our app for you to use, if you wish. Or if you'd rather consume our interviews, articles, short clips, highlights, full replays etc and aren't worried about spoilers go for it. We got you covered.

We continue to look to improve the app experience for our customers and have some exciting additions in the works that we know you'll love. Keep an eye out and have a great weekend!

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 104 of 137

I genuinely feel I am waisting my time raising this issue.

I am more of a casual fan of lots of sports and will dip in and out of different  sports. I raised a point of seeing the result of matches/games before I started, to me knowing the score at the start of the game, seemed pointless actually watching the game, if you knew the score to start with, why watch the game?

During discussions on this board it is apparent this thinking is something BT considers “working to please a minority of our base (ie. you and others)”

So in conclusion I admit defeat. Feedback welcome, as long it fits within what we want to receive.

Stew

0 Ratings
KitH
BT Sport Expert
Message 105 of 137

Sorry Stew I’m confused. To be absolutely clear - the solution we’ve added DOES allow you to watch all our  full replays without spoiler titles. Select the spoiler free page as your landing page in More so when you open the app it takes you directly there.

There won’t be scores in that area so you can watch replays without spoilers.

We heard feedback that customers wanted a way to watch replays without spoilers. That is exactly what we have provided. While we don’t ruin the experience for lots of customers who like seeing scores so they know what games to watch highlights of.  Please explain how what we have provided doesn’t allow you to watch replays without spoilers. Because if this solution fails to do this id like to know so we can fix it.

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 106 of 137

@KitH 

You are absolutely right, your solution allows spoiler free viewing. Job well done.
No further comments needed from me.

Stew

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 107 of 137

@KitH  I would say the full replay, short highlights and extended highlights of every match Amazon Prime covers counts as quite a lot of catchup on demand and it is presented in an easily found format with no fluffy padding and big picture icons to get lost in.  Granted they currently do not have as much sport on their books as do the other major players in the UK.

0 Ratings
olgitnorm
Contributor
Message 108 of 137

Main headline on spoiler free page today 28.09.20 reads:- Highlights West Ham 4-0 v Wolves, still work to do!

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 109 of 137

Thanks @olgitnorm ... now being fixed
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 110 of 137

@olgitnorm You realise you have now propagated the spoiler yourself? You could have just said it included the score.
0 Ratings