Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport Second Sky Box Problem

Go to solution

About a month ago i took up BTTV with the entertainment plus pack, so with that get BT Sport free, i did have BT Sport on Sky paying for it on 2 boxes but, at the same time, cancelled these to get it on a Youview+ plus for free. On the main Sky box it has gone off, i know they give you 10 days free until the BTTV is all sorted, but the 2nd Sky box, which we just use as a extra Freeview box, it is still on there, only noticed today.  So i suppose i am being charged for the sport on the 2nd box even though i did not even know it was still on there, i pay bill quaterly so not due until september so cannot check what i am being charged at the moment....a phone call to BT beckons i think!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport Second Sky Box Problem

Go to solution

In addition, just over a month before i took up with BTTV, i was offered BT Sport on my 2nd Sky box free for 3 months, i took the offer, but felt after i took the free BT Sport with my BTTV pack all this would be null and void as i cancelled it on the Sky platform, was wondering if this was a reason i am still picking up BT Sport on the 2nd Sky box?

0 Ratings
GarryJ
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport Second Sky Box Problem

Go to solution

Okay all sorted now, give them a call, both Sky boxes were cancelled at the time, not been charged this last month,BT did not know i was still getting a signal on a 2nd box, so been getting BT Sport on a 2nd Sky box for free this last month without knowing and perhaps, if i had not phoned, continued to get it for free for a while longer on this box!!  Felt i had to phone to make sure i was not being charged anything, but now feeling rather.....DOH!!

0 Ratings