cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport Telephone Operators DREADFUL. Can't login to BT Sport Mobile App

Hi everyone,

Apologies if my title comes across aggressive but honestly the BT Telephone operators are absolutely horrendous. They're lucky I don't know their names or I would have complained about them for wasting my time and then hanging up with no call back. Even the online operators are hopeless at understanding such a simple problem so I'm very frustrated (such a positive first post!).

I  have the BT Sport Mobile app, but it won't let me log in with my details. I want to start a subscription on it to watch the football this week. Is there anyone that can help me log in to the app?

I'm now resorting to the forums so I don't get hung up on again 🙂

Thanks,

Sam

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport Telephone Operators DREADFUL. Can't login to BT Sport Mobile App

Hi @xxgossyxx and welcome.

I'm sorry you've having such a hard time getting into the Sport App. Can you give me a brief outline of what you're seeing? Are you getting any error messages? What have you done to try and fix this? Have you uninstalled / reinstalled?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport Telephone Operators DREADFUL. Can't login to BT Sport Mobile App

You mention that you "want to start a subscription" Sam. If you don't already have a subscription then this is why you won't be able to log into the app. You need to get the subscription first, as there's no option to subscribe from within the app.

If you're a BT customer already then go to bt.com/mybt and log into your account to see subscription options.
If you want to buy a monthly pass without any other BT contract then check out bt.com/sport/monthly-pass/
If you have an EE mobile phone contract then check out ee.co.uk/btsport