Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terrypward
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport UHD Subscription error

Go to solution

Hi

I had the engineer visit today for BT TV (Total Entertainment) and every channel works, apart from BT Sport Ultra HD.

I have the correct equipment - the UHD box and a compatible TV, but BT Sport UHD has a message that says I need to call BT to subscribe.

I have already subscribed, so assume a button needs to be pressed somewhere to turn it on... but the call centre helpline on the tv screen couldnt seem to figure it out. They told me to turn it off and on again, try playing a video from the on demand section and then finally that it will work at midnight. I'm not convinced.

Could a mod take a look please?

Thanks

Terry

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
terrypward
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport UHD Subscription error

Go to solution

All now sorted -  wasn't working this morning, but has started now.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport UHD Subscription error

Go to solution

Hi Terryward,

Thank you for posting back. I am glad to hear that your UHD subscription is working Smiley Happy

Cheers

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You