cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport Ultimate Sky Q Channel 493

Good to see BT Sport Ultimate on Sky Q in UHD. Picture is excellent, but the sound is advertised as Dolby Atmos but I can only get DD+ on my Atmos compatible AV Receiver. Is this a BT issue or hold I be contacting Sky? Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport Ultimate Sky Q Channel 493

Try this:-

Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select Settings, and then Setup. Choose Audio Visual, then Digital audio output HDMI and set it to Dolby Digital Plus.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

There is a thread in the Sky forums indicating that ATMOS is a bit hit and miss on the SkyQ box for Ultimate.

It was reported as working on 1st April - but not workingt today (8th April)

@ChrisPy14wrote:

Good to see BT Sport Ultimate on Sky Q in UHD. Picture is excellent, but the sound is advertised as Dolby Atmos but I can only get DD+ on my Atmos compatible AV Receiver. Is this a BT issue or hold I be contacting Sky? Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for that @ozsat , that would be me mentioning it on the Sky community forum.

Message 5 of 7

Thanks @NigelB72 , it’s already on DD+, with a compatible AV receiver the signal should transmit as Dolby Atmos which is the standard advertised sound for BTSport Ultimate.

Message 6 of 7

@ChrisPy14 I think all Premier League games on Ultimate should be in Atmos but there seems to be an intermittent issue it on Sky Q.. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I don't think all programmes are ATMOS - but PL seems to be advertised as such.

@ChrisPy14wrote:

Thanks @NigelB72 , it’s already on DD+, with a compatible AV receiver the signal should transmit as Dolby Atmos which is the standard advertised sound for BTSport Ultimate.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings