cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: BT Sport Ultimate on Android TV

Go to solution
There are no known issues with video performance on Fire Stick.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

Go to solution

Yes, I have both an Android TV and a Fire TV Stick 4K, experiencing issues with Ultimate on both.

I'll be trying more (I don't normally watch league games on BT but I'll try).

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

Go to solution

This is bad! I’ll not proceed with the fire stick then! 
it looks like BT can’t work on any streaming device except their own stb 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

Go to solution
We don't normally have any issues on Fire Stick devices, and the device is definitely powerful enough to play BT Sport at full 4k HDR. I'll check if we have any regression issues when I'm home next week, but I would definitely recommend the Fire Stick 4k to get the best experience on BT Sport.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

Go to solution

Watching spurs arsenal today and it's absolutely terrible. 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Go to solution

I've now purchased a fire stick 4k max and just tried it. Better than chromecast but still juggering.

Really really frustrating!!!!! Please help resolve. 

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

Go to solution

Try going into settings on the Firestick. Select "Display and Audio". Select "Display". Make sure "Match Original Frame Rate" is on. And "Video Resolution" is set to Automatic. See if that helps.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

Go to solution
It looks like Google have pulled an absolute blinder with the update to Android 12! I updated my device this morning, and it's currently playing the full 4k HDR Atmos test stream flawlessly!

I'm removing the quality limit today, but will leave the "trackdown" feature enabled - this will cause the quality to automatically drop if the device drops too many frames. The result will be that devices that haven't updated will see a slightly poorer experience for the first 10-20 seconds before settling on what they had before, whilst devices that have updated will see the best performance straight away.
0 Ratings