Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 39

Re: BT Sport Ultimate on BT TV vs Apple 4K TV

Thank you, @DarrenDev .

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 39

Hi

Can the new 2021 Apple 4K TV show BT Ultimate in 4K HDR yet?

I note you say that an update is coming soon. Just wondering when the update is coming?

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 39

@Barisax18  I have the Apple TV 4k, and I can pause, rewind streaming pgm's

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 39

Ooops, sorry @lordfonteroy - I missed your message. Yes, the 2021 Apple 4K TV does now support full 4K HDR.

@scharter the pause/rewind of live channels is only available during select football events at the moment, when accessed via the event on the app front screen (launching the channel directly from the Channels screen bypasses this functionality). All non-live content can be paused/rewound at any time.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 39

Will BT offer Atmos on Xbox series x?

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 39

Hi Darren,

can you confirm what setting the Apple TV 4K 2021 has to have in order to watch in 4K HDR with Atmos. mine is currently 4K Dolby Vision 50Hz with Frame Rate Matching and Resolution matching both on. Is this correct? Also last night during the Liverpool vs AC Milan game there was no Dolby Atmos using my Sonos Arc, it was Multichannel PCM 5.1. Is this correct? Also the commentary volume went low for a while and fixed itself just before the match started, are you aware of this issue? Is anyone else aware of this issue?

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 39

@arsalan1 wrote:

Hi Darren,

can you confirm what setting the Apple TV 4K 2021 has to have in order to watch in 4K HDR with Atmos. mine is currently 4K Dolby Vision 50Hz with Frame Rate Matching and Resolution matching both on. Is this correct? Also last night during the Liverpool vs AC Milan game there was no Dolby Atmos using my Sonos Arc, it was Multichannel PCM 5.1. Is this correct? Also the commentary volume went low for a while and fixed itself just before the match started, are you aware of this issue? Is anyone else aware of this issue?

Yep, your settings sound fine.

The Liverpool match wasn't available in Atmos last night.  The next scheduled Atmos event is Premier League - Wolves v Brentford on Saturday.

I wasn't aware of the volume issue, however that'll have been an issue at source so not something I'd have any involvement with.

EDIT: I've just been made aware that Atmos has had to be turned off for Apple TV for a few weeks at least. It conflicts with our ProPlayer (being able to rewind the match, and jump back to previous events), and the preference was to disable Atmos rather than ProPlayer.  We'll get this reinstated as soon as we can get a fix to our encoders.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 39

Hi, it looks like the PSG vs City game tonight on Apple TV 4K 2021 is not available in HDR, it’s taking me to BT Sport Ultimate but it’s not HDR? Is that right?

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 39

It is not in hdr , as it is is being played in Paris .

BT HDR live broadcasts are typically those in the UK due the availability of the necessary broadcast units. So tomorrow’s Man United  home game is I believe in HDR.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 39

Hi, I’m watching on Apple TV 4K and no BT Sport Ultimate stream is being triggered only the standard BT Sport 2 stream for Chelsea vs juventus tonight 

0 Ratings