Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rnbetsy
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport Ultra HD Unavailable

Go to solution

Hi,

Infinity 2 went live on Friday 22nd, with the TV supposed to be activated on Saturday 23rd.

The UltraHD youview box only arrived today, all is fine apart from the BT Sport Ultra HD tells me to ring up to subscribe, even though it is clearly listed on my bill, and is the main reason I deciced to go with BT rather than just get BT Sport through Plusnet..

Anyone else ran into this? I called up and they told me to wait 24 hours...

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
terrypward
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport Ultra HD Unavailable

Go to solution

Hi, 

I am in the same situation after installation today. Felt a little "fobbed off" on the phone when the told me to wait until after midnight. Did waiting work?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @rnbetsy,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Did you get this sorted yet? 

@terrypward I can see you're all up and running. Thanks for confirming that on your own thread Smiley Wink

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
rnbetsy
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
This was resolved within a week, after a few phone calls
0 Ratings
Prentistev
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Hello
I am having the same issues. I renewed my contract on 9/8/16 for 2 years. Previously I could access UHD Sports channel. I have spoken to BT Technical Team on 3 separate occasions and followed all instructions. I have wasted 1.5 hours at least of my time and I still cannot access the channel. I have missed a match already because of this. Can you help??? I don't want to phone again to explain and be told the same instructions. I have reset box and router.
0 Ratings