cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport add on

Go to solution

I’m looking for some advice on the monthly BT Sport add on. At the moment I have BT Broadband and BT TV  Classic Entertainment. I may cancel BT T V - if I do would I be able  to take the Sport add on at £15 a month ? Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport add on

Go to solution

You'll need to move from the classic pack to the flexible packs and you can have BT Sport for £15 I understand. You'll have to agree a minimum term to keep the flexible pack though. During that contract period you can move up and down through the packs each month but you have to keep at least one for the duration of the contract.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@Robh1wrote:

I’m looking for some advice on the monthly BT Sport add on. At the moment I have BT Broadband and BT TV  Classic Entertainment. I may cancel BT T V - if I do would I be able  to take the Sport add on at £15 a month ? Thanks.

I was in a similar situation last year. I kept BT Sport only at £15 per month, but didn't take the HD add on as BT Sport is streamed on the app in HD. The BTTV box is still plumbed in, but rarely used.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks @Hunter2660 , sounds good. Is it best to get the sport add-on before I cancel BT TV ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

You won't cancel BT TV as such, (BT Sport will still be available through your Youview box), you just change your package. Give them a ring and they'll do it for you instantly.