Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt9300
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport & Sky Multiscreen

Hi,

I am currently subscribed to BT Sport HD for Sky on my main Sky Q box but I can't find anywhere to self serve myself to add the subscription for the second Sky Q mini box.

Also, do you get BT Sport on Multiscreen included in the £25 if you add it through Sky directly?

Thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport & Sky Multiscreen

Give BT a ring to add, the cost is £6 per month but you can normally get 1 or 3 months free.
Your HD addon will cover both boxes.

0 Ratings
stereohaven
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

@Matt9300wrote:

....Also, do you get BT Sport on Multiscreen included in the £25 if you add it through Sky directly?

Yes.

Adding BT Sport for £25 per month via Sky you get access to BT Sport 1, 2, 3 and ESPN in HD (plus red button content), on your main Sky Q box, any Sky Mini boxes you have and you can watch through Sky Go in SD (or whatever definition it is, probably slightly better than SD but not HD!). You also get access to BT Sport content on demand via your Sky boxes and Sky Go. 

You can add BT Sport to Sky via BT directly and the base price will depend on if you have your broadband with BT and any other discounts you can agree. 

If you do buy via BT you will get access to BT Sport 1, 2, 3, and ESPN in SD via your main Sky Q box (plus potentially BoxNation but it isn't clear to be honest, perhaps someone else can confirm?), and access to the BT Sport app (which includes access to on demand content and the BT Sport Extra channels which is handy when lots of games are on at the same time). You cannot access BT Sport channels or on demand content via Sky Go when bought direct through BT, nor on demand content via your Sky boxes.

You can then add "BT Sport Second Box" at a further charge (whatever you can agree but is supposed to be £6 per month on top), to get access on a Sky Mini  and BT Sport HD (whatever you can agree but is supposed to be £6.50 per month on top) to get the channels in HD which covers both the main Sky Q box and the Mini. 

IMHO if you have Sky Q it's hard to see the point of buying BT Sport via BT unless you can agree a super deal and/or want access to the BT Sport app, but each to their own.

Matt9300
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Yeah I know - I signed a 24 month contract with BT last year for BT Sport in HD. 

Now if I want to watch it on another set top box I have to pay £27.50 to watch it in all rooms whilst still being signed into a contract.

I do get use of the BT Sport app but I don't actually use it. I'd like to be able to swap it for multiscreen (I know I can't) 

0 Ratings