Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caswal
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport and Kids channels does not work

Go to solution

Monday 22/2 an engineer came to my house and installed the YouView box. I have ordered Infinity 2 with BT Sport and Kids channels and as far as I know in ONE SINGLE order. Neither BT Sport and Kids channels worked when the engineer left. Broadband worked and the channels I tried.

Later that they I called the support who told me it should work before midnight. Next morning it still did not work.

Called support again. They said I have two open orders and one was still open, which probably was why BT sport was not working.  So the support did not understand why my broadband and TV worked. They said they would close the open order and call me back in two days. Needless to say I was unhappy as it was a Champions League night...

Thursday 25/2 support called again still confused why something works and unaware that BT sport and Kids channels does not work. Said the same thing again. Will close the open order and call me Monday 29/2.

Today is Monday 29/2 and waiting from this call from India which I expect will be another clueless supporter telling me they will close the open order and call me back in two days.

I can see lots of posts with the same issue so if a Mod could please contact me and work a bit a bit of magic. I cannot wait 6 weeks as other do as the Champions League is on - now.

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
caswal
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport and Kids channels does not work

Go to solution
I have managed to get this sorted.
0 Ratings
guy75
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi 

I have the same issue. How did you sort it out ? 

Thanks ! 

Guy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
caswal
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi guy

I got in contact with a India based supporter that did something. And then I did a channel reset on the box and then it could find the channels.

Good luck

0 Ratings