cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 28

BT Sport app Login issue (Xbox)

Go to solution

I am getting an issue on the BT Sport app on my Xbox. I go to login on the app and it just boots me back to the BT sport app Home Screen and doesn’t give me the option to login with my BT ID. I also click on ‘Log in to watch’ and it also does the same thing, it basically does nothing

I have uninstalled the app, restarted my Xbox and then reinstalled but still no page to enter any login details. 

27 REPLIES 27
Beginner
Message 2 of 28

Re: BT Sport app Login issue (Xbox)

Go to solution

I've been having the exact same issue on my Xbox since yesterday c6pm. Tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail.

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
Message 3 of 28

Go to solution

That's clearly not supposed to happen guys.  Sorry about that.  Are you saying that you see the login screen, but when you submit your credentials it then just returns to the home screen without logging you in?

Could you both please send send me a DM with your BT ID so that we can investigate what happened.

0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 28

Go to solution

On further investigation, we can see a wider issue with authentication last night that affected more than just Xbox (although Xbox was the worst affected).  We're still trying to find out why.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 28

Go to solution

Thanks Darren,

Yes I can't see the log in screen at all on Xbox, when I click on a video that you need to log in for, it just doesn't do anything (as if I didn't click it). When I go to the settings cog in the top right and click sign in, it just takes me back to the homepage.

I've PMd you my BT ID

Drew

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 28

Go to solution
I’m also having this issue just now. Trying to log into the app to watch football but it’s kicking me back to home screen. I’ve tried uninstalling, hard resetting etc but nothing seems to work. Is there a fix for this issue?
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
Message 7 of 28

Go to solution

No luck yet, unfortunately.  We're still working on identifying the cause.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 28

Go to solution
I’m sure you can understand my frustrations, Darren. Paid for BT sport specifically for European football. I don’t have any other device that can install the app (Apart from my phone, which is too small). Surely there’s something you can do?
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
Message 9 of 28

Go to solution

I wish there was something I could do @notslaRR but we're not seeing this issue on any of our devices. Until we've found the cause, there's no way of us fixing it or making any suggestions on how to work around it.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 10 of 28

Go to solution

I am having the exact same issue. I rang up the other day and was told I'd receive a call back but haven't. Really frustrating as it means I can't watch any of the content.

0 Ratings