cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

BT Sport app id003 error - BT Sport stopped working

Hi

I would appreciate if somebody can help here.  I have a BT Mobile Sim Only which includes BT Sport.

BT Sport has been working for the past 2-3 years until about 2-3 weeks ago.  When I try to login I get the Error Code ID003.

When I  login to MyBT and go on the manage my mobile page I get the following error:

We’re trying to fix the problem at the moment. Please come back later.

Can someone look into this and find out what is happening with my account.

Thanks

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT Sport app id003 error - BT Sport stopped working

You have 2 BT IDs associated with your account @akuyus - the one you've logged into this community with, and another one. You need to use the other one to log into BT Sport - that's the account holder. The one you're logged into the community with is only an account manager and cannot use the app.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

I only have one account with BT Mobile and that is the account that has always been used to access BT Sport on the App.  It only recently stopped working and nothing has changed.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

I have two BT Sports subscription.  One is with BT Mobile and one is EE.

BT Mobile has a different email to the EE one.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

I can see both of your subscriptions, and they're both on the same BT ID - the other one. I can also see that you called the helpdesk 15 minutes ago, so there's a support ticket for them to investigate - they'll come up with the same result.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Ah understood.  Don't understand how both of my subscriptions have merged onto the same BT ID when technically they are two separate accounts with two different emails and two different mobile numbers.

How can this be resolved?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

You can either call EE and ask them to cancel your BT Sport pass, then re-apply for it again with the other email address, or you can claim account holder rights with the other email address (although if you're seeing an error when you try to log into MyBT then that's probably not going to be an option).
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

I will try cancelling the EE BT Sport pass.

I can login via my BT Mobile ID to MyBT and access my bills.  I am unable to see my products.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Ah OK, in which case you can log into MyBT as the other ID (that you're seeing ID003 on), select Your Details, then Account. It'll say "Your role on this account" as "Account manager" - you need to change it to Account holder by selecting "I should be the account holder". It will take a few days though, as a PIN needs to be posted to you.
The EE route should be quicker.

Note: I assume you're doing this because you want to be able to use both subscriptions - this will give you access to 4 simultaneous streams (2 per account). If you don't need more than 2, then there's no benefit to splitting the BT IDs.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

The odd thing is I am already the account holder.  My other email address which is associated with EE and BT Sport via EE has been deemed my primary email address for the BT Mobile account.  I think the helpdesk are in the process of sorting this out.

0 Ratings