cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 21 of 32

Re: BT Sport app launches on new platforms in time for the start of the new season

I completely understand if it was slightly darker. But the picture doesn't do it justice I could barely even see the screen despite my brightness being fully up. Even if I turned the HDR off it was still the same.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 22 of 32

Re: BT Sport app launches on new platforms in time for the start of the new season

With HDR turned off, the picture should be the same as the standard player @George9988. I can't think of any way that it could possibly be darker, unless there was something overlaying your screen. I can't see any overlays in your photo though.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 23 of 32

The issue seems to have sorted itself. The bt sport app does not offer me the ultimate channel anymore. So now when I click enhanced it takes me to the hd channel not the 4k one. Issue seems to have just been resolved randomly! Thanks for the replies.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 24 of 32

You'll only be shown the Ultimate channel on mobile/tablet when the event you're watching is broadcast in HDR. There are no Ultimate HDR events today.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 25 of 32

@George9988   Like @DarrenDev said you do not see Ultimate programme unless there is a live Ultimate programme available.

The BT Sport app never offers the Ultimate service as a channel.  With the old app you had to select (say) BT Sport 1 and if it was also in UltraHD then it would load that.

Instead with the latest version of the app, when there is some to offer is UltraHD (and usually HDR too) then you see a prompt as soon as you load it.

The next event is at 7pm Monday night (14 Sept).

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 32

Has anyone been using the BT Sport app with Nvidia Shield? I've one gathering dust at the moment. So many gadgets and so little room for them all 😂

There are so many devices attached to the tv the missus is afraid to go near it. Now if only I could keep her away from the remotes 😂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 27 of 32

Yeah I'm using it with the 2019 shield. Bought the ultimate add on for the app. So it's mega sweet watching 4k without a Tele box.
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 32

@George9988wrote:
Yeah I'm using it with the 2019 shield. Bought the ultimate add on for the app. So it's mega sweet watching 4k without a Tele box.

Looks like I'll be hooking up my Shield again for a bit of a play at the weekend 😀  Thanks @George9988 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 29 of 32

Hi Everyone,  New to the BT Sport App (Monthly sub)

Now, when I download the BT APP to my XBOX, I get a whole host of different features than the app I today downloaded to my Windows 10 PC. For some reason, all I get is the guide on my PC and nothing else? Whereas I get all the on-demand/catch-up features through my XBOX, tablet & phone?

Where am I going wrong with the Windows App as I would prefer to have all the features and not just the LIVE TV Guide?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
BT Sport Expert
Message 30 of 32

The Windows app is a legacy one and I can't imagine will last much longer. There are no plans to add any of the newer features or additional content to it. You can use www.bt.com/sport for your viewing pleasure - it offers much more than the Windows app.