cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IL-Cattivo
Beginner
Message 31 of 39

Re: BT Sport app launches on new platforms in time for the start of the new season

@DarrenDev  many thanks... Will I also get the UHD/Enhanced features through the website like you do with the xbox app?

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 32 of 39

Re: BT Sport app launches on new platforms in time for the start of the new season

Enhanced features are there @IL-Cattivo , but no ultimate yet.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 33 of 39

@DarrenDev 

So, I've taken your recommendation of the new Chromecast. Loving the choice of colours by the way, at least if bought direct from Google's own store. Reserved and picked up earlier in Argos. So far so good methinks.....UNTIL.....the missus caught me with it and shouted, "STOP, that's being held over until Christmas!!!". 

It's a thing we do each year where we each pick something we really really want for ourselves and it gets put away until Christmas. Just my luck she sees me with my shiny new device and knows it's going to be torture for me to wait until Dec 25th to get using it. 

Only 10 weeks tomorrow.......oh the agony!!!!! Guess who will be getting up first this Christmas Day 🤣 😁

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 34 of 39

LOL. Love it @Anonymous .

We've been developing the BT Sport app for the new device for a few months now based only on a specification - I only actually received mine last week to confirm everything was OK for device launch.

I have to say, I'm a massive fan! I have a LOT of devices here to test/develop on, and it is by far the nicest device with the best remote - I find myself picking it up on conference calls and just playing with it.  The fact that it works so well, is obviously a bonus too.

Bonus feature: when watching BT Sport Ultimate with it, the device gets quite warm so you can use it as a hand warmer too. 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 35 of 39

Good to know @DarrenDev  It's always nice to have a device recommended by someone working on developing an app for that particular platform. It will be used mostly for the BT Sport app, and obviously the HDR content on BT Sport, as my various other devices take care of the rest. My daughter thinks I'm crazy having so many devices dotted around the house 😂

Bonus feature: when watching BT Sport Ultimate with it, the device gets quite warm so you can use it as a hand warmer too.  I'll mention that to my other half. Wonder if I could convince her it'll cut down on the heating bill 🤣

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 36 of 39

@Anonymous 

I think you're missing a trick here, don't you remember that article you read about needing to keep the new Chromecast powered up all the time in order that you don't miss any software updates (nod nod wink wink)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 37 of 39

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymous 

I think you're missing a trick here, don't you remember that article you read about needing to keep the new Chromecast powered up all the time in order that you don't miss any software updates (nod nod wink wink)

Now why didn't I think of that 😂

James23343
Beginner
Message 38 of 39

I keep getting error code LP103 on my fire tv stick, what is this? I have no connection issues.

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 39 of 39

LP103 means you're trying to watch on too many devices at the same time @James23343 

You're only allowed to stream on a maximum 2 devices at once with the same account.  If the app crashed, or the device was switched off without stopping the player first, it may take a few minutes for your previous streams to clear.