cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdeJokins
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

BT Sport app on ipad

Why can’t I watch BT Sport on my iPad? It’s proper annoying I’ve been round and round in circles trying to sign in etc but it still won’t play.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Sport app on ipad

What error do you see @AdeJokins 

0 Ratings
AdeJokins
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

ID003 which is a log in error but I re did my pass word yesterday and logged I to the website just fine
0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 4 of 8

ID003 means we can't find a subscription on the BT ID you're using @AdeJokins - check this article for steps on how to fix this: https://www.bt.com/help/bt-sport/why-have-i-been-told-that-i-haven-t-activated-bt-sport-on-my-acc
0 Ratings
AdeJokins
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

I have BTSport through Virgin. I’ve logged on before but now I just can’t.

the link doesn’t help.

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 6 of 8

Sorry @AdeJokins but a subscription through Virgin doesn't provide you with access to the BT Sport app. I don't know how you were able to log in before, but it definitely isn't possible now unless you have a subscription through either BT or EE.

0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 8

@AdeJokinswrote:
ID003 which is a log in error but I re did my pass word yesterday and logged I to the website just fine

Were you able to watch any of the channels when you accessed the website? 

Surely if you can login as you say, you can use an iOS browser just like you do on your PC.

Edge, Yahoo, Google, DuckDuckGo, Opera, Safari are all there. Just enter the same as you appear to have done on your PC.

Apologies if I am wrong - your "logged on to the website" sent me up this suggestion path!

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 8 of 8

Anyone with a BT ID can log into the web site - no subscription is required for that. The subscription is only validated when trying to play something that needs it.

For BT Sport, this means the video clips will all play but replays and live channels will tell you to upgrade.

On the app, it'll only let you log in with a valid subscription. The free content can all be watched without logging in.
0 Ratings