cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport app

Go to solution

I recently changed BT sports from via Sky to directly from BT. Not sure it was a good move.

Despite paying for HD/ ultimate package , found out it doesn't work with Sky 493.Then on checking TV BT sport app , no UHD enabled on account.

How do I rectify this ?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport app

Go to solution

phone CS 03301234150 and they should be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi, already called , supposedly everything set up from BT's side. Sky confirmed channel 493 only available if they are paid directly. So another call to check app settings is the only option ?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I'm no expert on the relationship with Sky, so I've just checked with someone who is. He tells me that if you pay BT for BT Sport including the HD add-on, you ARE still entitled to view it on 493 on Sky Q too.

Looking at your account, I can see that your Ultimate entitlement has failed to apply to your BT ID, so it's quite feasible that it also failed to be applied to your Sky account too.

Can you please send me a DM with your Sky viewing card number, and I'll see if I can get both sides fixed.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you Darren, top notch support.

Can confirm ch 493 is now showing in all its glory.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Darren

My father in law pays BT for the BT Sport with  HD add-on on Sky which gives him Ultimate through sky, but cannot see it showing on the App. If he pays for Ultimate on Sky, should it not also be available on the app?

Could it be that the Ultimate entitlement has failed to apply to his BT ID there, too?

0 Ratings