Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
windelene
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport/ awful service from BT advisors

So..... i noticed on Wednesday that my HD channels were no longer working, because a recording failed.
i called BT and was told they would be sorted in 2 hours. They were still not fixed by sunday. I phoned BT again, and the advisor hung up on me after being on hold for 15 minutes. I phoned back and after another 20 minutes of hold I finally got through to an advisor who, refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor or manager, or process a complaint, but did spend about an hour trying to solve my issues.... with no luck. She told me she would get a member of the technical (i think this is what she said, I couldn't undestand her) team to call me back on monday. They never called. I then tried ringing BT to find out what was going on. 20 mins later i got through to a lady who hung up on me instantly when I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager. I tried ringing back AGAIN, but after 42 mins of being on hold i gave up.
Its not like theres a whole lot on BT sport worth watching anyway, and ive now missed the only two things i wanted to watch this week/month?/quarter? And my service is still not working.

This company, and the customer service provided is absolutely awful and unacceptable. I strongly warn anyone away from BT. Which is a shame because the broadband is actually quite good, but I willbe cancelling this at the end of my subscription along with my TV package out of principle. Companies (especially large ones/ones with 'British' in there name) should not be allowed to get rich out of treating customers so poorly.
ive had sky 5x as long and never had to call with an issue, only to upgrade/move house. There advisors are knowledgeable, understand what you are saying (british based?) and fix your issues quickly. BT could learn a lot from them
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sport/ awful service from BT advisors

Hi @windelene

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having with your HD channels.  Your post doesn't make great reading to be honest! Smiley Sad

That's a long time to be on hold waiting to speak with numerous people to try and get this sorted out.  I see you have tried everything to get this fixed and you're no further forward.

Send us over your details and we will help you from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings