cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simon1288
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

BT Sport connection lost

Football viewing ruined yet again by broadband connection constantly being lost followed by message saying I need a Home Hub 3.

Having to reset Home Hub every few minutes just to be able to continue watching. Absolute rubbish service BT!

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
MartinH
Expert
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Sport connection lost

@simon1288 wrote:

Football viewing ruined yet again by broadband connection constantly being lost followed by message saying I need a Home Hub 3.

Having to reset Home Hub every few minutes just to be able to continue watching. Absolute rubbish service BT!

Do you have a Home Hub 3? 

0 Ratings
davyl23
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 12

Eyesight problem Martin?.

0 Ratings
MartinH
Expert
Message 4 of 12

@davyl23 wrote:

Eyesight problem Martin?.

No, the OP said he gets shown a message whcih says he needs a HH3, he confirms he has a HH but not the model. 

0 Ratings
simon1288
Contributor
Message 5 of 12

No I have a HH2 which has worked pretty well with copper multicast up until the last update

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 6 of 12

You need a Hub 3.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 12

And MH doesn't need Specsavers.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 12

*LOL*

0 Ratings
simon1288
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

No I don't need a HH3! - copper multicast should work fine with HH2 and has done previously for months, the message saying that I need HH3 is wrong and shouldn't appear at all - that's the problem.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 12

simon1288 wrote:

No I don't need a HH3! - copper multicast should work fine with HH2 and has done previously for months, the message saying that I need HH3 is wrong and shouldn't appear at all - that's the problem.

That's my experience. I had Sky Sports on ADSL with HH2 before upgrading to Infinity. A moderator should be along to look at this for you.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings