cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 16

BT Sport free for a month?

So we were told we would have a free month if we applied. I have been charged my monthly fee and now have saw my account is in credit. What good is that, especially in these times?  In effect I have still been charged with no sport going on.  I can't contact anyone or make a complaint.  If I had known this I would have cancelled and cancelled my direct debit. I am really angry about this and yet again BT have shown their lack of customer service.  I want this money back and I will cancel.  I hope someone can read this and contact me urgently.

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 16

Re: BT Sport free for a month?

as it says when you join this is a customer help customer community form

your post does not go to BT

your monthly BT sport cost will be refunded if you have applied - now 2 months

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 16

Well I can't seem to get any way to contact BT themselves as I have tried..  nothing is being refunded just credit sin your account.  There are moderators on here from BT I believe so if someone can contact me.  Not great customer service if you can't get a hold of anyone......

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 16

the moderators are concentrating on problems first of all for vulnerable and elderly and then moving to other urget problem.

you will get you monthly sports cost refunded if you have applied   initially it was 1 month but now increased to 2

if you want to talk to someone then phone CS 150 select billing and queue

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 16

When did you apply for the credit & when was your bill produced? It does state they were taking up to 10 days to apply  the credit  so it may have been applied after your bill was produced

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 16

No the credit has been applied to my account but what good is that...I'd rather have the money in my bank account

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 16

It's never been offered as a refund to your bank account only as a credit on your bill, if it was too late for this months bill it will come off next months

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 16

So after a few months it will keep building up a credit but your direct debit will still keep charging during and after that. Doesn't seem much sense in that

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 16

Do you have any other products with BT or is it just BT Sport?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 10 of 16

Just BT sport

0 Ratings