Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Sport free for a month?

@MacPhisto999 

if your March payment is credited in April and your April Payment credited in May then effectively you are only running 1 month behind

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 16

If it's just BT Sport then I wouldn't expect you to have a DD to pay next month & for every month that's credited you'll get it the following month & so on instead then

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

Guys you're not really answering anything, it's still going to be a month or a few months credit in the account but will still be paying the direct debit so it's just going to build up and then continue paying after this is over so will always have a credit.  Crazy. Better cancelling, no point paying for something that you aren't getting the product.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 16

If your account is in credit for the amount of your bill or more when your bill is produced it will be for £0 or in credit so they won't take a DD that month, they're not going to take a full DD if your account is in credit

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

I fully agree will @garybs29, I also only have bt sport on my account and have had the first months credit added to my account. My next bill is due on Friday and when it’s produced I fully expect it to say this bill is for £0.00 meaning my DD will not be taken and the credit will be used to pay the bill instead. If in the unlikely event things don’t pan out for me in the way I’ve described I’ll post back here on or just after my payment due date.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 16

@MacPhisto999 

i think you are not understanding but the other posters have explained it again 

after last payment then every following monthly charge will be cancelled out by the previous monthly credit

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings