cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loftgroovv
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport has stopped working on Sky box

All of sudden I just get a blank blue screen when trying to view BT Sport 1 and 2. My other Sky channels all come through perfectly. The dish looks fine, same as always, and no faults except on these two channels.

BT (India) firstly tried palming me off to Sky, before accepting there was some form of signal fault most likely. I have been directed to call the Support Group (0844 247 0024) who of course want £70 to come out and see what the problem might be.

I have BT Sports for free because I'm a BT Infinity customer. Now I will have to pay £70 (at least) for an engineer to try and bring my two free sports channels back?

Doesnt seem right. BT should step up and sort this out properly and for free.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport has stopped working on Sky box

Try this link:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46128/c/6401,6574,7456

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Or you could try live chat:

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/chat/contact_chat/queue_id/439/c/5627,6465

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Before you do anything try Men & Motors, they use the same transponder as BT Sport. If you get a blank screen on that channel as well then your dish has drifted out of alignment.