cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bartesque
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport in Guernsey

Hi I have tried to register for BT Sport app but the website does not recognise my Guernsey postcode and their does not appear to be an option to manually input my address

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport in Guernsey

there has been a few posts like yours if you used the search facility. From memory they needed mod help so I have asked a mod to see if they can help. They will post here but they are very busy and it may take a few days so just be patient

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Bartesque
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply 

I did a search and the most recent was eighteen  ago and related to sky subscribers I had hoped things would have been updated since then.

Hopefully it can be resolved fairly quickly I was hoping to sort before Saturdays matches

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

As I said mod are very busy ensuring vulnerable and elderly are connected so it will be few days and therefore extremely unlikely for weekend

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings