Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JerseySpringer
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

BT Sport in Jersey

Go to solution
Hi,
I see from searches that there can be issues getting BT Sport in Jersey - we had it previously but they are now saying the new postcode isnt recognised.
We want to subscribe whilst the £20per month offer is on - can you help at all? Postcode is JE3 3DJ
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: BT Sport in Jersey

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @JerseySpringer  Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry you have been unable to order BT Sport on Sky in Jersey. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and one of the team will be happy to get this activated for you. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John 

0 Ratings
JerseySpringer
Beginner
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you, hoping we can get sorted!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

@JerseySpringer Many thanks for speaking with me this evening, I was happy to help get your order placed and I hope you enjoy your new BT Sport channels.

0 Ratings
SPCatch
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi

I was wondering if you can tell me whether you managed to subscribe to BT Sport and, if so, how?  I also live in Jersey and have tried subscribing to BT Sport (via Sky) but they told me that their system will not recognise Jersey postcodes.  Someone else in Jersey suggested this thread might provide an answer!

Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
JerseySpringer
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi, 

yes we did manage to subscribe - via a moderator on this thread that looked into it for us. That seems to be the only way!

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

@SPCatch  I've asked the moderators if they can help you with this and they will post contact info here later.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@pottyperson 

already done

problem when posting on 2 threads

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@imjolly wrote:

@pottyperson 

already done

problem when posting on 2 threads

Yes, came across the other thread after posting; an example of how double-posting causes confusion.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings