cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pamfellows
Beginner
Message 21 of 25

Re: BT Sport is FREE HA HA HA the jokes on me.

Yes I have spent hours waiting on the phone.  Then chatted online about the problem but as soon as I asked who I could complain to I was disconnected.  

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 25

Totally agree with this! Loyalty is NOT rewarded with BT.  I worked for BT for 22 years, and my leaving date was a shambles, but I digress.

I have the silver box.  Cannot get the BT sport.  Was told to order a new one for £49.  Initially i agreed, but then after an hour realised I had been conned.  Cancelled the order, as stated by my initial advisor.  He cancelled the order.  Then today I recieved a text stating my BT Vision Box was on its way.  It then arrived as I put down my phone.  

Normally this would be wonderful - If I had ordered it!!   I checked online, and the order is still there and charges due to appear on my bill in 4 days!

Cannot get through to anyone in BT as lines are busy and am told to call back within working hours (yes I am calling in working hours)

Have emailed, and may have to wait 10 days for a response.

In the meantime, I have to ponder the fact I am being charged for this item, I cannot afford it, and BT's Direct Debits will take it out, leaving me with Bank charges as I wont have enough in my account if they do not cancel.

BT make enough money out of us.  It is very easy to access the systems to see how long we have had our BT vision equipment,  and if they upgrade THEIR way of viewing, we should be GIVEN the compatible equipment. Not Charged for it, as they charge enough as it is.

If This is not resolved for me, I will cancel my contract, and move to SKY. I dont want to, but If im paying for a service then I want one that I can get my moneys worth!!!

0 Ratings
pamfellows
Beginner
Message 23 of 25

It would not be so bad but they rang me to see if I wouild have Infinity.  When she said I would get BT Sports free I said yes explained to her that we couldn't get SKY because of huge trees at the back of the house.  Was never mentioned that I would need a new Vision Box (as you say they must know how old your box is).  My husband used to watch ESPN sport quite a lot but that has gone as well as it is part of the BT Sport package.

0 Ratings
Aylon
Beginner
Message 24 of 25

Older customers paid for the sports card when setanta sports, switched to ESPN no problem. It was made clear this was a one-time payment and then sports would be available as long as you still subscribed. Why the need for a new box if everything else works fine on the old one bar BT Sports. This is a question they can't answer, or haven't managed for me yet. That said it took for me to find out the old box problem. Never crossed their minds, all line test, equipment reboot and anything else on their script for helping.
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 25

I was robbed for a tenner with the ESPN card ' a one-off' fee for a 'lifetime' my a**e.
They knew at the time they took my money that they had the buy out, and that they would be asking for another tenner for another viewing card. Robbing 'c***s
0 Ratings