cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport never gets activated

Hello

I had BT broadband installed on 16th Aug and expected BT sport (free HD as I ordered before 1st aug) to also be available on my SKY platform, it is not.

I have rung BT every day and speak to 3 or 4 people each time who pass me between departments - average length of call is between 40-60 mins. I have given my Sky viewing card number every day and I am assured it will be activated within 24 hours - it never is.

The situation is frankly ridiculous and very frustrating as no one seems able to complete such a simple order. I have lost all confidence in BT already

Is there anyone who can help me, I have spoken to over 15 different support people thus far

thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sport never gets activated

Hi rubberfingers,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry for the problems you're having ordering BT Sport.  I can help you sort this out from here.  To get in touch, click on the "about me" section of my profile where you'll see the link to "contact the mods".

Thanks a million,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings