cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 33

Re: BT Sport 'no live sport' discount

@Lou59

Going by posts in the Community it sounds like BT are doing each credit manually so this could be why they are not being done on time. Doesn't excuse why the credits not being done on time but could be an explanation? 

You seem to have spent a fair bit of time on here trying to get this sorted out but I don't think your going to get the answer you want without phoning BT. They are not as busy as they were a few weeks ago so it shouldn't take to long to get through. 

Massive fan of MotoGP myself so hopefully we get to see some racing this year. 

SP

Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 33

Out of interest is this German football in 4k ? As I’m paying for 4k  Having Mickey Mouse football is bad enough.... If it’s not even in 4k I still want my discount.

Recognised Expert
Message 23 of 33

Mickey Mouse? The germans are very good at not overhyping their football compared to others.

In any case at least 1 game each week is in 4k as well

Recognised Expert
Message 24 of 33

@TALON1973wrote:

Out of interest is this German football in 4k ? As I’m paying for 4k  Having Mickey Mouse football is bad enough.... If it’s not even in 4k I still want my discount.

German football is excellent, hardly Mickey Mouse!

The 5:30 kick off, Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Monchengladbach should certainly broadcast in glorious 4K

Contributor
Message 25 of 33

I hve no clue if its in 4k but even so u wont get the discount as bt has the tv rights with german footie tune in tomorrow and find out
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 26 of 33

I applied for the credit but have not received it yet.

I am curious to know why the subscription amount varies - I am paying £10.00 for Sports Lite. I see you are expecting £6.00 refund.  Any ideas?

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 27 of 33

each subscription as its own prices as the package the bigger the package the higher the price the smaller the package the price is small I usually pay £10 but I have a discount so I only pay £4
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 28 of 33

BT Sport 'no live sport' discount

Thanks for clarifying.

I  am still waiting for credit for the last two months  - did you get yours?

Recognised Expert
Message 29 of 33

@Rizzlers066wrote:
I hve no clue if its in 4k but even so u wont get the discount as bt has the tv rights with german footie tune in tomorrow and find out

4:45 Eintracht Frankfurt match in 4K

Bundesliga_Fixtures_Desktop.jpg

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 33

Thanks, yes I think you're right - I was hoping to avoid phoning because they are likely to be very busy (& likely to be dealing with bigger queries than £6). I guess it's that or wait & hope it's all correct for next month.

0 Ratings