cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2m
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Sport not available on BT TV (posting this again)

So when I try to order BT TV with the sport pack I'm being told it's not available in my area, even though I've checked and Multicast is available.  Posts in the other topic I created talking about this went missing, and now the whole topic seems have aswell.

I'm guessing this is a demand issue and BT simply don't want to admit it.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Sport not available on BT TV (posting this again)

Hi 2M,

Thanks for the post.  Really sorry you cant find your last thread, I have tried accessing the link to your old thread but I get an error message Smiley Surprised.  I am not sure why this is but I have reported this to our supplier Lithium to try and find out why you cant access your previous thread.

In response to your query I would like to offer some help.  Not sure why you are getting conflicting information but I will be able to shed some light on this once I take a peek at your account.  Can you please drop me an email with your account details?

You will find the 'Mods contact link' under the 'About me' section of my profile, just click on my username (SeanD).

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6
Moved:

0 Ratings
2m
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

I got a response from customer services:
I am so sorry that you cannot add BT Sport at the moment. I checked and this won’t be available for you until after the 28th of July as this is when Fibre will be ready for you to order.

You will need to add a BT TV package or else place an order to watch via Sky if you have an active Sky viewing card.

I understand that copper multicast is available in your area but the tech check for your line is not allowing BT TV with BT Sport to be ordered.

Err... the line test online support did before was fine.  Meh I give up.

0 Ratings
MrVAngry
Message 5 of 6

I have a similar experience. BT site said I could get BT Sport so I order the kit with them only to find it wouldn't work. They then advise the line speed in my area is too slow. I asked for my money back but so far it's not looking good that they'll do this either. Call managers cant help, senoirs won't take my call and it seems an online chat, or something similar can go 18 days and still not be close enough to the top to merit an answer. Well done BT yet another dis satisfied customer.
0 Ratings
2m
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Hi, just out of interest what's your line speed?

The BT site is unbelievably bad for a technology company.  I've spent the last few days trying to downgrade to BT lite, which the site wouldn't allow me to.  Only when I got a letter through the post with a direct URL was I able to...

Looks like I'll have to make do with Moto GP highlights on ITV4 😞

0 Ratings