Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mathbarn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport on Sky Q Mini - i.e. Second Box Subscription

Go to solution

Hello

Could a mod offer me some advice.  I am having Sky Q installed with one Sky Q Mini box next week (in addition to the main box).  I would like to view BT Sport channels on the second box.  I realise there is an extra £6 per month charge which I am willing to pay.  However, I am a little concerned at all the horror stories I am reading about getting this set up.  Could someone advise of the best way to get this sorted.  I understand it is not possible to order this online because the existing online form asks for a second Sky viewing card number - which Sky Q Mini boxes do not have.  Is there a moderator who would be willing for me to contact them when I have Sky Q installed - what info would you need from me to get this set up?  

Many thanks in advance

Matthew (BT Sports and BT Broadband customer)

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport on Sky Q Mini - i.e. Second Box Subscription

Go to solution

@mathbarn Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, when you get your new Sky Q box you may need to update the viewing card on this link if you receive a new one. 

When you've updated the viewing card and BT sport is working on your new Sky Q box please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link to send in your BT account details and we'll be happy to order the second box subscription for you. You'll find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
mathbarn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hello

This is set up now.  Many thanks for your help!

Matthew

0 Ratings
marble23
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, is there anyone available to assist with getting BT Sport 2nd box set up? I had Sky Q installed yesterday & BT Sport was activated. I'd like to have BT sport available on the Sky Q mini box too.

Thanks

0 Ratings
mathbarn
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi

This will probably be picked up by a moderator who will ask you to send them a private message.  When I did this I sent my BT account number and someone from BT phoned me a couple of days later.  It was working on my 2nd box a few hours later.  I don't know how the forum works but you may be better posting a new question rather than adding your query to mine.  Your query is more likely to be seen that way.  

Hope you get it sorted soon

Matthew

0 Ratings