Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport on Sky Q Mini

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to Sky Q with 2 mini boxes. The BT Sport pulled through to the main Sky Q box fine and I contacted BT to take out a 2nd subscription for the mini's which turned into a new contract for the phone, broadband and BT Sport.

2 phone calls and an online chat later, BT Sport is still not working on the mini's. On the 2nd call it was identified that the new viewing card number had not been changed and I have received confirmation that this has now been done but I am still not able to view it on the Sky Q Mini box, only the main box.

Is anyone able to help at all?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport on Sky Q Mini

Hi @Blue85 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are unable to view the BT Sport channels on the Sky Q mini. It sounds like the "Extra Box" subscription has not been completed. The correction of the viewing card number may have meant the original request for the extra box subscription failed. Did you receive an email to confirm the order for extra box and cost as it should be active within a few hours?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport on Sky Q Mini

Hi John, thank you for your reply. 

I received quite a few emails after the initial request due to the other changes. I’ve checked back and none seem to mention a 2nd subscription for BT sports, and it doesn’t show on the bill breakdown on the My BT app.  

I checked multiple times with the first call that this was included when he came back with the overall price per month as we already had BT sports and the HD pack so was quite sure of what was required. I also checked on the second call with 2 different people who also confirmed the 2nd subscription so can’t help feeling a bit annoyed if this isn’t the case. 

I’m guessing it’s another call tomorrow to try and sort? 

0 Ratings