cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport on Sky Q mini

Go to solution

Spent hours today trying to get BT sport on Sky Q mini... spoke to 3 different call handlers who checked with their supervisors.. back and forth...no one could help... ended the last call 1 hour 30 minutes later after waiting well over 30 minutes when the call was transferred to the connections department! I need help ... 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport on Sky Q mini

Go to solution

You need to pay for BT multi room Not just SKY multi room before you can get BTSPORT on main SKYQ box and also on your mini box

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @DMC3 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry to see the problems you've been having ordering BT Sport on your Sky Q mini box.  Are you any further with this since you posted?  If you're still having problems post back and we can give you a hand from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Having read you're post I can confirm BT Sport has a monthly subscription of about £5 / £6 I can confirm.

I only just cancelled my BT Sport two weeks ago for this very reason.

Yes you can view it through your main SkyQ box but it's taking the Mickey charging to watch it through the Mini Box when you are already paying for it in a monthly subscription. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@busterboy1wrote:

Yes you can view it through your main SkyQ box but it's taking the Mickey charging to watch it through the Mini Box when you are already paying for it in a monthly subscription. 

I guess that also makes the separate Sky Q sub to get their channels on all boxes a mickey as well then?

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@garybs29 

I guess that also makes the separate Sky Q sub to get their channels on all boxes a mickey as well then?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Not at all Gary as we do pay for that on a separate subscription as well.

Maybe it's just me but if you are paying for BT Sport in itself that's fine.

Pay for the Mini box yes that's fine but it seems to me asking for you to pay for the same service you already pay for is taking the Mickey.

You have two choices.

1: just watch it on the main SkyQ box

2: turn it off as I did.

I decided throughout COVID there isn't enough new content to have me paying for a service, Particularly twice. 

If people are happy to pay then fine, we all have choices, I made mine.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Finally sorted ... 7 different calls and many hours I will never get back .. Thanks for offering to help 

0 Ratings