cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport on Sky platform

Got a new Sky viewing card activated yesterday afternoon. Went on the BT website to swap viewing cards over so that I can view BT Sport on my new Sky box. When I went to swap the cards over online with BT, the new Sky card number was already listed as my current card. Anyone know how this could happen as BT have confirmed that the only way they would know of the new viewing card number is when the customer advises but with me it appears to have happened automatically (?).

Have I got a ghost in the machine😉

Confused,

Norwich.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport on Sky platform

Hi @davidmridge61and thanks for posting.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This does sound a little unusual. I can check that the account is in order for you if that suits. Drop me over an email with the details and I'll be happy to do so.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks. How can I e-mail you, David?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @davidmridge61,

You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings