cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport on Sky

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but is it still possible to get BT Sport for free if the BT Infinity package is in my name but the Sky viewing card/subscription is in my partners name at the same address?

Any help with this would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
MJH62
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport on Sky

@missgoldencurls wrote:

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but is it still possible to get BT Sport for free if the BT Infinity package is in my name but the Sky viewing card/subscription is in my partners name at the same address?

Any help with this would be appreciated.

A very interesting question. I would say yes. From discussion I have had with BT reps, in order to sign-up for BT Sport, they only need a viewing card number, no details about subscriptions are required.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
andypurcell
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I have full Sky subscription and BT Infinity and seem to have signed up to BT Sport for free successfully by only giving my BT info and a sky viewing card #; confirmation e-mail of the order etc has been received.

I suppose we won't know for sure until August 1st when it goes live and we tune in though?

0 Ratings
OldGold
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Have a look on Sky channel 413, I can see it on this channel already, only adverising it at the moment.

Ray.

0 Ratings
senoj1990
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Yes you can still get it for free, you will need your sky viewing card number along with the surname on the sky account (doesnt need to match the BT account) and the 1st and 2nd line of your address with your postcode (as this may be slightly different to whats registered with BT)

0 Ratings