cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoobyDoo
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport on my TV

We have had BT Broadband, and BT Vision(?) for several years now and although I can watch BTSport on my  iPad or iPhone, I cant watch it on my TV because I can't work out how I do this.

I can see it in the TV guide but when I try to watch the channel, I cant. I get asked to visit bt.com/sport and then, when I do I cant find out how to log in or whatever I have to do. I just see adverts for paid subscriptions to BTSport and, as I can access it on my iPhone etc, I presume that I am already paying for it.

If I'm missing something that's fine but I'd like to know what I have to do as I've bought a biger TV so I can watch the rugby.

AHA

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport on my TV

Hi, what BT TV and mobile packages do you have?

Stew

0 Ratings
Highlighted
RoobyDoo
Message 3 of 4

Not sure about the TV package but we have thr unlimited version of the Broadband package. 

I thought that I should be able to watch it on my TV, throught the box, as I can watch it on my devices?

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Check your BT bill for the name of the package, it could be your broadband isn't fast enough to support BT Sports on BTTV so you have the BT Sport app, which allows you to access the app and online player.

0 Ratings