cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 21

BT Sport package

So BT inform us at midday yesterday that Box Nation is being removed from the sport package (boo) but Eurosport 1 and 2 is being added (hooray).  Five hours later we're told that Eurosport isn't, after all, being added.  So we're down a channel but still paying the same charge.  Not just shocking communication (who approved that first message?), but a terrible way to treat customers. No?

0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21

BT Sport

So BT inform us at midday yesterday that Box Nation is being removed from the sport package (boo) but Eurosport 1 and 2 is being added (hooray).  Five hours later we're told that Eurosport isn't, after all, being added.  So we're down a channel but still paying the same charge.  Not just shocking communication (who approved that first message?), but a terrible way to treat customers. No?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 21

Re: BT Sport

Sorry for the miscommunication, but don't worry - if you're a BT TV subscriber, Eurosport will be added to your subscription. There's just confusion over dates and communication, which is causing the mixed messages.
Message 4 of 21

Did anyone else receive this communication, I got nothing so have no idea what the OP is on about

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 21

The communication was only sent to customers who have watched 5 minutes or more of Box Nation in the last 90 days.
Message 6 of 21

That makes sense then, thanks Darren

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 21

I didn’t receive anything either regarding boxnation and I can still access the channel 

@DarrenDev  does this affect all bt sports customers who pay bt directly regardless of platform ( I pay bt but watch through sky)

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 21

Box Nation is being removed from BT TV and BT Sport across all platforms from November 17th. Surprised there's not an official post about it on here, given that emails have been sent out.
Message 9 of 21

I guess it will still be a part of the Premier Sport package.

@DarrenDevwrote:
Box Nation is being removed from BT TV and BT Sport across all platforms from November 17th. Surprised there's not an official post about it on here, given that emails have been sent out.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 21

I bet most of those were those who watched the live football.

@DarrenDevwrote:
The communication was only sent to customers who have watched 5 minutes or more of Box Nation in the last 90 days.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings