cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 21

Re: BT Sport

There really needs to be proper communication between BT and it’s customers. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 21

JI’ve just checked my bt account for any such communication preferences but they’re aren’t any as far as I can tell, the only thing I get in my inbox from bt are my bill notifications 

surely something like this should be communication via email asap, ok granted notifications may have only just started being sent and may have not reached everyone yet, but for me this doesn’t bode well when I’ll be expecting communication around discovery plus app access in the coming weeks 

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 21

https://www.bt.com/help/bt-sport/boxnation-with-bt-sport

BoxNation is currently included as part of your BT Sport subscription.

The BoxNation channel is available on BT TV channel 415 and provides boxing fans with exclusive access to high quality boxing events and programming.

From Friday 4 November 2022, BoxNation will no longer be available to new BT Sport customers and from Thursday 17 November 2022, BoxNation and any recordings from the channel will no longer be available to existing BT Sport customers.

Boxing fans please note, BT Sport showcases up to 20 live fights per year on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 1 HD.

Message 14 of 21

Hi Everyone,

Whilst BoxNation content won’t be available as part of your BT Sport subscription from 17th November 2022, you’ll still have access to all 4 BT Sport channels so you’ll be able to watch Premier League and UEFA Champions League games, UFC, WWE and much more. Don’t forget, you also have access to the BT Sport app so you can keep up with your favourite team on the go.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 21

• That’s hardly the point is it? I renewed my BT contract with Box Nation as a much valued part of that TV contract. Within days it was gone. It’s just cause to cancel isn’t it?
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 21

The channel is no longer being carried on the BT TV or BT Sport platforms @terryp13
I'm not sure what you expect BT to do?
Channels come and go on different platforms. It happens, and all we can do is give notice to customers accordingly.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 21

At this time the whole future of BoxNation is unclear.

It is currently a part of the Premier Sport package - but that is changing on 1st November and being rebranded as ViaPlay.

BT kept it on when Premier Sport took it over - so it has been a freebie to BT Sport customers for a long time while being chargable on other platforms.

BoxNation is not mentioned in any of the ViaPlay information about the package or subscriptions.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 21

@terryp13wrote:
  •  It’s just cause to cancel isn’t it?

Any order is subject to the terms and conditions of BT, you have to agree to them to have the order submitted, BT Sport terms state that content can be removed or changed , so although you can cancel, charges would be applied.

BT Sport Terms and Conditions

Will the service change?

BT Sport is a ‘variable digital content’ service. This means that the content you get may change from time to time. We can’t guarantee that BT Sport will be able to show, or keep showing, any particular content (including any channel or sporting event). We may change, replace or withdraw any of our packages, content, channels or functions (for example, if we lose the right to show certain sporting events).

Message 19 of 21

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but this also applies to the BT Sport app, yes?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 21

Yes - it also applies to the BT Sport apps across all platforms.
0 Ratings