Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport question

Go to solution

Hi

When taking out BT Sport on BT TV with the HD/4K add on

Do you get access to the bt sport app with access to BT Sport ultimate and if you do, how many simultaneous streams can you have?

Or

Do you get access to BT Sport through a BT TV app with access to BT Sport ultimate and if you do, how many simultaneous streams can you have?

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport question

Go to solution

There's no BT Sport Ultimate available in the BT TV app - just the regular HD channels. You can watch up to 2 simultaneous streams in the BT TV app, on registered devices.

You ALSO get access to the BT Sport app, which does offer BT Sport Ultimate in 4k HDR (subject to availability and device compatibility). This gives you another 2 simultaneous streams.

So between the 2 apps, you can get up to 4 streams.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply.

So to confirm, I could have BT Sport with the HD/4K add on, on BT TV, thus getting me BT Sport ultimate on BT TV. That gets me the BT Sport app which gives me BT Sport Ultimate for up to 2 simultaneous streams, thus letting me watch BT Sport ultimate on 3 separate tv's in the house at the same time.

Could you confirm if I have got that correct. There's no obvious info for this on the BT website.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Yes - you can watch Ultimate on your BT TV box, in addition to 2 BT Sport app streams.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you perfect. I need 3 tv's to view BT Sport ultimate simultaneously so that would work perfectly.

Thanks.

0 Ratings