Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Locker1977
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport second box

Go to solution

I tried to add BT Sport to my second skybox via their website, but it said there was an error and BT say that the viewing card is already registered as an active box when it is not? I rang them and they just keep saying that there is an error and i am going round in cirlces on the phone with them. Can anyone please help and delete the "active" card from my BT Sport account so i can actually add it as my second subscription?

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport second box

Go to solution

Do you have an old HD box or the newer Q box ?

0 Ratings
Locker1977
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
I currently have 2 old sky hd boxes but we are getting Sky Q installed on Sunday?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Locker1977

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!

Sorry for the problems you've been having adding BT Sport on to your second Sky box.  I have sent you a private message with advice to send us over your details and we'll help sort this out.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Locker1977 I tried calling there but missed you, I was calling to check to see if this has been sorted as I can see the helpdesks have placed several orders over the last few days to update your Sky viewing card numbers.

Please can you post back to let me know if your BT sport is now working on your new Sky Q service or if you need any further help with this?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Locker1977
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hello thank you for your reply and help. I had Sky Q Installed today and now have BT Sport working on both my Sky Q boxes.

Thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@Locker1977 Brilliant I'm glad that's all working for you Smiley Very Happy

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings