cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scotte84
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport via Sky Order Headache

Can any BT moderators help please?

In July 2017 I signed up to 12 months 1/2 price BT Sport via Sky with a Groupon offer. All went well for 12 months.

In June 2018 the order team put another order on for another 12 months. The bill came through and I was being charged full whack. The guy in the order team gave me  credit and put the order back on. I also spoke to BT Sport team in a different Department.

On 10/08 my next bill camee through and I was still being charged full whack. The guy put the credit note on and put a new order on but I had to sign up for 18 months. This time an emailed order came through so I thought finally this was done.

On 18/08 I had a text to say my order had been cancelled.#

On 19/08 I spoke to off-shore Complaints Dept. They claimed I had cancelled the order on 14/08. NOT TRUE.

On 20/08 I spoke to 3 x people and they all said my account has been closed. The last person said the account is closed, but she can't put a new order on as there is an order linked to my sky card.

They have charged me up until 14/09. Apparently my BT should be switched off, but I could still access it on 20/08.

Anyone have any ideas what to do?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport via Sky Order Headache

Hi @scotte84, and thanks for contacting me - I'm sure we can sort something out for you here, although I'll need to speak with  someone on the billing team to give me a hand digging out out the order details to work out what's happened.  Am I right to think you want to continue with the BT Sport on Sky but only at the same half price from 2017?

thanks

David

0 Ratings
scotte84
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport via Sky Order Headache

Hi David

Many thanks for the reply. 

Yes that's correct I would like to continue but only at half price. I don't mind signing up to 12 or 18 months.

What BT cannot make out is that I can still watch BT via Sky. They don't seem to think this is possible. 

I have also been overcharged. 

I have the order and account details if you need them. 

Scott 

0 Ratings