cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scotte84
Message 1 of 3

BT Sport via Sky Order Headache

Can any BT moderators help please?

In July 2017 I signed up to 12 months 1/2 price BT Sport via Sky with a Groupon offer. All went well for 12 months.

In June 2018 the order team put another order on for another 12 months. The bill came through and I was being charged full whack. The guy in the order team gave me  credit and put the order back on. I also spoke to BT Sport team in a different Department.

On 10/08 my next bill camee through and I was still being charged full whack. The guy put the credit note on and put a new order on but I had to sign up for 18 months. This time an emailed order came through so I thought finally this was done.

On 18/08 I had a text to say my order had been cancelled.#

On 19/08 I spoke to off-shore Complaints Dept. They claimed I had cancelled the order on 14/08. NOT TRUE.

On 20/08 I spoke to 3 x people and they all said my account has been closed. The last person said the account is closed, but she can't put a new order on as there is an order linked to my sky card.

They have charged me up until 14/09. Apparently my BT should be switched off, but I could still access it on 20/08.

Anyone have any ideas what to do?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Sport via Sky Order Headache

Hi @scotte84, and thanks for contacting me - I'm sure we can sort something out for you here, although I'll need to speak with  someone on the billing team to give me a hand digging out out the order details to work out what's happened.  Am I right to think you want to continue with the BT Sport on Sky but only at the same half price from 2017?

thanks

David

BT TV expertDavid
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on TV queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice, and help where I can with BTTV queries. Go here for more info.
0 Ratings
scotte84
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Sport via Sky Order Headache

Hi David

Many thanks for the reply. 

Yes that's correct I would like to continue but only at half price. I don't mind signing up to 12 or 18 months.

What BT cannot make out is that I can still watch BT via Sky. They don't seem to think this is possible. 

I have also been overcharged. 

I have the order and account details if you need them. 

Scott 

0 Ratings