cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJM993
Message 1 of 2

BT Sport with Sky Q

I had a new Sky Q box installed on Wednesday. Since then BT Sport has not worked.

I followed the instructions to transfer to the new viewing card number - didn’t work.

Tried BT Chat - they couldn’t get the new card to register and told me to call BT.

Called BT - they couldn’t register it on the phone either. Said it must be a problem with Sky and I should call them. (I knew that would be a fob off but...)

Called Sky who confirmed no problem with the new viewing card.

Called BT again and after much trying they said they couldn’t get it to work. Not to worry , they’d work on it offline and somebody would give me a call back.

Surprise, surprise it’s 24hrs later and no call back.

Happy to keep charging me for something that doesn’t work though.

Any ideas how one escalates something with BT so something actually gets done rather than false promises of a call back so they can get you off the phone?
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Sport with Sky Q

Hi @RJM993 I'm really sorry about the problems getting your new viewing card number updated, this usually happens when the address associated to the card is different to the address on BT's system. 

Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings