Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Emma123
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Sport

I have been advised that I am not able to have BT Sport package through my TV. I'm on infinity 1, Ive been put through to the faults department as I'm told the speed is not quick enough but when I speak to them they say I can have BT Sport....When speaking to sales they advise not.

My neighbour has the same BT package as me and has BT Sport.....they have done a speed check and we are the same....

advice anyone....or are you experiencing the same?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Sport

Hi @Emma123,

Welcome to the community forum. What speed do you get at the moment?

Have you tried ordering BT Sport online? If not give it a try using the link Get BT Sport with BT TV

If you still can't order online, please post back and I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Emma123
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi

we have a speed of 10 MB same as our neighbour. I have tried online but it says only available on app.

thankyou

emma

0 Ratings
Simontechy01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

I Have just got the BT sport app on pc purely for Moto GP this season, before i took the app on a 12 month contract i asked would BT sport app work on my android box! the sales team said "yes it will work on any android device" however, no one seems to know how to set it up on the android box!! PaddyB could you shead some light on the problem and does anyone have any idea how to set it up please...T.I.A

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@Simontechy01 I'm afraid this is not something that we can help you set up as the BT Sport on Android has been designed to work only on smartphones and tablets. 

0 Ratings
Simontechy01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Then I've been conned once again by BT, They will do anything they can to get more costumers by lying through there back teeth! Will they ever tell you the truth on what you purchase...Probably not.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 7

Have a look at Aptoide.
0 Ratings