Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
doobs
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport

Go to solution

Folks - I currently am a BT Sport subscriber accessing the service through my Sky Q box. I also have 2 EE max mobile phone plans. As far as I know, both of these routes give me access to BT sport via a phone or tablet etc. I am in the process of renewing the mobiles and am considering downgrading to the EE essential plan which does not include access to the BT sport app. However, if I downgrade to essential as far as I can tell, the fact that I am still a BT sport subscriber (via sky) still gives me access/viewing on mobile devices through the BT sport app.  Am I correct on the last point?    In addition, how many mobile devices can be logged into the BT sport app (via sky) to view at the same time? The website says " You can access the BT Sport App and online player on as many supported devices as you like, but you can only watch two streams at the same time."  - does the two streams bit mean unlimited users can watch (up to 2 different channels/streams) at the same time or does it only mean up to 2 users can watch any/one programme at one time? Hopefully i have explained myself correctly

Advice appreciated

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport

Go to solution

Your BT Sport on Sky allows you to watch on a Sky box, through the mobile app and your version supports casting, you can also watch online through your browser at www.btsport.com

2 streams is at once, on 2 different devices at the same time.

0 Ratings
doobs
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Many thanks - regarding the stream bit, just to clarify then via my BT sport on sky, I can watch footie on a mobile device, my wife can watch the same stream at the same time, but my son/sons cant watch the same stream as me/my wife at that same time?
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

You, your wife, your son and the cat can all have it installed on your phones for example, only 2 of you can watch at the same time, that's what it refers to with as many devices installed but 2 streams at once.

0 Ratings
doobs
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

thanks

0 Ratings