Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ryanh01
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Sport

I have recorded a few things on BT Sport 2, i dont have bt tv anymore but still have the box, which allows me to watched recording from any channels, except the recorded content from BT sport, is this becuase I'm not signed up now??

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Sport

Hi @ryanh01 

I am assuming you are talking about recordings made on a Youview box.

You would need an active subscription to the subscription channel that you original recorded the programme off.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @ryanh01 yes, if you've cancelled your BT TV service you won't be able to watch any recorded content from subscription channels after you cancel. The programmes recorded from freeview channels can still be viewed.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
ryanh01
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi yes I am, still have the box with records on but they not letting me view them

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@ryanh01 the BT Sports recordings won't work as you no longer pay for the subscription.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings