cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnatchinnor
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Sport

How can I cancel my BT Sport Subscription. I called the published phone number. After a 30 minute wait they told me that they werent BT even though the recorded announcement said it was. They said BT was giving out an incorrect number. The online chat is closed. Looking for an e mail address is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Someone in BT needs to drastically improve communication.  I have had to resort to simply canceling my direct debit nd trust BT will contact me to complain.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
-Richie-
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Sport

The correct number is 0800 800 150, lines are open 8am until 9pm weekdays, 8am until 8pm Saturday and 9am until 6pm Sunday.

@johnatchinnorwrote:

I have had to resort to simply canceling my direct debit nd trust BT will contact me to complain.

Stopping a direct debit only stops the payment, your service will continue, if you do get a call from BT it would be the billing team to ask for a payment, the billing team are not trained to cease services, they would only transfer you and you'd wait the same duration as if you had called.

0 Ratings
johnatchinnor
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

utwhat  um er do I call on.I tried 08004320200 and 03451400200 which are the numbers they quote and they said bt were giving incorrect numbers

0 Ratings
johnatchinnor
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Sorry didnt see you gave me a different number.Will try it thanks

0 Ratings